Fabric and Foam Laminating Machine for Shoe Making
USAGE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. It adopts high temperature resistant pressing mesh to make the laminated material more firm and flat, increasing the bonding effect.
2. Special antirust Teflon paper protects the laminated material when the temperature of the heating drying roller is very high and prevents the glue from sticking to the drying roller.
3. All the heating pipes in the drying roller are made of stainless steel and the temperature of the heating drying roller can be as high as 160 celcius degree, and even 200 celcius degree.
4. There is a glue scraping blade to scrape the glue evenly onto fabric and the unique glue channel design facilitates the cleaning of the glue after lamination.
5. The material feeding roller is moved by air cylinder, realizing more rapid, convenient and precise process.
6. Counting device and rewinding device are installed on the machine.
REFERENCE TECHNICAL DATA:
Machine Roller Width: 2000mm
Maximum Material Width: 1800mm
Machine Speed: 20m/min - 40m/min
Estimated Machine Dimension (LxWxH): 6010mm x 2550mm x 2250mm
Package Dimension: One 20GP container
ENGINEERS ONSITE INSTALLING, TESTING AND OPERATION INSTRUCTION:
CE & ISO CERTIFICATE: